The Software Developer, as part of a Scrum Team, in pairs or independently, is responsible for developing and testing technical solutions and contributing to the team, to deliver a quality product that meets the client's requirements.
- Understand the technical concept and the client requirements to ensure delivery of a high-quality technical solution
- Identify system deficiencies, recommend and implement solutions
- Give accurate or rough estimations and point out dependencies between issues
- Provide quality work output in line with estimates and specifications
- Write clean code to ensure consistent delivery of high quality code to the standard expected within the team
- Do peer code review and provide constructive feedback
- Provide automated tests and collaborate with Quality Assurance developers (QA)
- Contribute to manuals and/or technical documentation of implementation and configuration
- Collaborate effectively with other team members, whether as part of a Scrum Team in an Agile environment or in smaller groups
- Be able to write user stories
Experience, qualifications, and skills
- Experience in one or more of the following: PHP, Laravel Framework, NodeJS, Java, Spring framework, .NET
- Knowledge of (cloud) databases - GraphQL, Postgres, MongoDB and Neo4j, Microsof SQL server
- Understanding of SQL commands, basics on ORM and how to backup and restore a database
- Basic understanding of QA processes and tools for Unit, Functional, Integration, System and Performance testing
- Practical experience in Microservices Architecture a big plus
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiency
- Satisfactory level of English communication
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to communicate with clients and interpret their needs to technical details
Feel like you’ve just read a description of yourself and your dream job?
Apply now with your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation and how you are the best fit for this role.