The Web Developer, as part of the Scrum Team, is responsible for developing and testing technical solutions and contributing to the team delivering a quality product that meets the clients requirements.
- Understand the technical concept and the client requirements to ensure delivery of a high quality technical solution.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within the Scrum Team and how to work within an Agile environment.
- Write clean code to ensure consistent delivery of high quality to the standard expected within the team.
- Be able to write user stories.
- Do peer code review and provide constructive feedback.
- Contribute to manuals and/or technical documentation of implementation and configuration.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Understand the connectedness of all departments within Web Essentials and how to work with them to achieve the project outcome.
- Provide automated tests and collaborate with QA.
Experience, qualifications, and skills
- Proficiency in HTML/XHTML/CSS and HTML5/CSS3.
- Have basic knowledge on how to develop, integrate and configure extensions with Extbase / Flow.
- Understanding MVC pattern.
- Understanding of SQL commands, basics on ORM and how to backup and restore a database.
- Basic understanding of QA processes and tools like PhpUnit and Behat.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- High level of English communication.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Ability to communicate with clients and interpret their needs to technical details.
May 31, 2018
Feel like you’ve just read a description of yourself and your dream job?
Apply now with your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation and how you are the best fit for this role.