Web Developer with a QA Mindset
The web developer will write automation tests at a high level to cover essential quality aspects of the product using the latest tools and technologies. He/she will be responsible for investigating and reporting issues, bugs, and all QA activities for the whole product life cycle.
- Write code and scripts to test the wide functionality of projects based on the requirements
- Write automated test scripts that allow for repeatable, reliable testing solutions
- Join the project handoff meetings and understand the project vision and requirements as a whole
- Work with the Product Owner in creating the Test Plan, executing test cases and generating test reports for the project.
- Assist in writing and reviewing tests (Unit Test, Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, Performance Test) and test requirements
Experience, qualifications, and skills
- 1+ years experience in web development
- Experience with PHP framework, React/React Native or equivalent frameworks
- Understand about coding guidelines and "Clean Code"
- Experience with Test Driven Development (unit test, user acceptance test) a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Deployment / Delivery a plus
- Experience with automation tools a plus
- Good communication skills (English written and oral, certificate a plus)
- Ability to be flexible, fast learner, and work within a team
- Quality-oriented mindset, attention to details
- Strong commitment to Web Essentials' core values and mission
Feel like you’ve just read a description of yourself and your dream job?
Apply now with your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation and how you are the best fit for this role.