Phnom Penh | Cambodia
The UX Designer designs software and platforms that meet people’s needs and solve problems. By combining well thought out interfaces and workflows, the UX Designer creates a more user-friendly and intuitive product that is effortless and enjoyable for the consumer.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Understand product specifications and user psychologyConduct concept and usability testing (e.g. A/B tests) and gather feedback
- Create personas and storyboards through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needsFind creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Analyze usage data and traffic patterns
- Review competitors’ products for additional insights
- Make style guides to define UI elements
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
Experience, qualifications, and skills
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Sketch, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
April 30, 2018
Feel like you’ve just read a description of yourself and your dream job?
Apply now with your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation and how you are the best fit for this role.