The Technical Lead designs technology solutions or concepts in collaboration with the team and assists with questions/concerns related to the implementation and execution of the technical requirements, ensuring the delivery of high quality products that meet client requirements.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Establish a technical concept with the development team and work with developers to turn it into reality
- Develop and write technical concepts for projects
- Assist in evaluating solution designs and provide feedback to the team
- Assist in problem-solving technical obstacles encountered by the team and resolving them
- Ensure high quality, maintainable code is created by the team through regular code reviews
- Share knowledge and provide guidance in technical approach/issues to team members
- Mediate technical debates within the team and lead development “huddles” to agree on a direction for the project
- Develop proof of concept for new solutions and technologies for within the company
- Maintain and contribute to knowledge repository of best practices and lesson learned from project deliverables, methodologies, and business development documents
- Collaborate within Production and across departments to develop and model DevOps in the company
- Monitor, review and analyze quality of products to detect and correct problems, and suggest improvements in the quality assurance process to the QA Manager
- Ensure professional development of individuals in the agile teams and review their performance
- Help improve the skills of the individual team members by updating documentation and developing training materials, providing training, mentoring or coaching and work with HR team to determine additional training needs
- Contribute to and actively participate in developing, reviewing and updating standards within the company
Experience, qualifications, and skills
- Professional experience developing and implementing complex software/web projects
- Is holding (or acquiring) all necessary certifications relevant to prove proficiency in Agile/Scrum.
- Is holding (or acquiring) all necessary certifications relevant to prove technical proficiency in Laravel, Meteor/NodeJS, React, React Native, TYPO3, Flow or Wordpress
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (written and spoken)
- Agile Experience, a plus
- Understands and can develop complex architectures and technical requirements with multiple components
- Independently review manuals and/or technical documentations of implementation and configuration
- Experience working with quality management approaches (preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to proof of concepts, pilots, and test management
April 30, 2018
Feel like you’ve just read a description of yourself and your dream job?
Apply now with your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation and how you are the best fit for this role.