Senior System & Server Engineer
Phnom Penh | Cambodia
The Sr. System & Server Engineer will help protect our internal and clients' security while working on innovative projects that enhance product quality using the latest tools and technologies. He/she will apply problem-solving skills to engineer creative solutions that are highly reliable and responsible for monitoring, investigating and reporting issues, bugs, all activities for the whole product lifecycle
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Responsible for the administration, maintenance, development and continuous improvement of IT infrastructures.
- Ensure that all developers understand and follow the standards, practices, and tools used for the continuous delivery of working software.
- Keep current with the latest frameworks, methods, and technologies and introduce new technology solutions and implementations that meet business and system requirements.
- Deliver actionable root cause analysis of issues and assists with delivery of results.
- Review production reporting as necessary and make actionable plans for continuous improvement.
- Work together with production teams to develop extensive automation mechanisms for development and deployment processes.
- Control ongoing operations by implementing and improving existing monitoring concepts.
- Provide support for development teams regarding IT issues in the context of customer projects (DevOps, architecture planning, failover concepts, etc).
- Has the mindset of providing stable infrastructure and environments to support the development and delivery of high quality software for highest customer satisfaction.
- Help improve the skills of the individual team members by updating documentation and developing training materials, providing training, mentoring and work with HR team to determine additional training needs.
Experience, qualifications, and skills
- At least 2-3 of experience Sr. System and Server Engineer.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time, with an attention to detail, in a fast-paced, growing environment, and to provide status reports and follow-up on projects.
- Solid knowledge of the Linux server environment and network administration.
- Knowledge in a programming language.
- Patience under pressure and a sense of urgency that puts the customer first.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and administering complex strategies.
- A solid overall understanding of IT and security practices and trends.
Feel like you’ve just read a description of yourself and your dream job?
Apply now with your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation and how you are the best fit for this role.