Quality Web Developer
The QA web developer will test the quality of product using the latest tools and technologies. He/she will be responsible for investigating and reporting issues, bugs, and all testing activities for the whole product lifecycle.
- Write code and scripts to test the wide functionality of projects based on the requirements
- Write automated test scripts that allow for repeatable, reliable testing solutions
- Join the project handoff meetings and understand the project vision and requirements as a whole
- Work with the PO in creating the Test Plan, executing test cases and generate test report for the project
- Assist in writing and reviewing tests (Unit Test, Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, Performance Test) and test requirements
We expect that you'll already have these:
- 1+ years experience in QA web development
- Excellent HTML5/CSS3/JS knowledge
- Professional experience with PHP framework or CMS (TYPO3 certification a plus)
- Experience with source code control (e.g. git)
- Understand about coding guidelines and "Clean Code"
- Professional experience with Test Driven Development (unit test, user acceptance test) a plus
- Experience with Agile Development (Scrum, Kanban) a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Deployment / Delivery (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI) a plus
- Experience with automation tools (e.g. ansible) a plus
- Good communication skills (English written and oral, certificate a plus)Ability to be flexible, fast learner, and work within a team
- Quality-oriented mindset, attention to details
- Strong commitment to Web Essentials' core values and mission
Feel like you’ve just read a description of yourself and your dream job?
Apply now with your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation and how you are the best fit for this role.